- In consideration of the provision of the Services, the Customer shall pay IEC each Charge at the applicable rate indicated in the Agreement or such other rates as may be prescribed by IEC from time to time on its Payment Date.
- The Customer shall be liable for and shall pay each Charge on demand. In the event that there is a Billing Dispute, the Customer is entitled to withhold payment pending resolution of such Billing Dispute.
- The Customer shall inform IEC by written notice at least 10 days prior to the Payment Date of such Billing Dispute and that it intends to withhold payment. Such notice should contain the following information:
- reasons why the Customer disputes the relevant Charge; and
- the amount in dispute.
- Within 30 days of the receipt of such written notification from the Customer, IEC will conduct a complete investigation and review of the Customer’s reasons and provide a written response to the Customer informing him/her of IEC conclusions. The Customer shall pay the amount withheld within 5 days of the receipt of IEC’s written response if the conclusions stated in such written response are in IEC’s favour.
- The Customer shall pay and maintain such deposits with IEC as IEC may require and shall increase the amount of such deposits from time to time when so required by IEC.
- IEC shall be entitled to charge interest on all outstanding amounts (including without limitation any disputed amounts under Clause 2 for which the Customer is ultimately found to be liable for upon the resolution of such dispute) under the Agreement at the rate of two per cent (2%) per month, accruing on a daily basis (including accrued default interest) from the Payment Date until payment in full is received by IEC notwithstanding the termination of the Agreement.
The Customer will be liable for and shall pay on demand to IEC any charges incurred by any unauthorised or illegal log-ins for any reason whatsoever not due to any gross negligence or wilful default on the part of IEC.
The Customer shall be responsible and IEC shall not be liable for any charges of whatsoever nature incurred in connection with or pursuant to the use or purported use whether authorised or unauthorised of the Customer’s account including without limitation international telecommunications roaming charges, local telecommunications service charges and charges imposed by third parties.
IEC will issue a monthly invoice to the Customer.
The Customer shall notify IEC of any Billing Dispute within 12 months from the date of its receipt of the invoice from which such Billing Dispute arises failing which no claim may be brought with respect to such invoice.
Each Charge payable by the Customer is exclusive of any stamp duty, value added, goods and services or similar taxes or duties and government charges (“Taxes”). The Customer shall be solely liable and shall pay (and shall indemnify IEC in respect of) all Taxes.