HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Where you contact us through your access and use of website, web-based applications, or mobile applications, and provide us with information such as your name, company, industry, postal address, email address, we may collect, use or store such Personal Data in order to better manage your relationship with us and serve you on any of the following (but not limited to) and for other purposes that shall be agreed between you and us:
- providing information as per your request;
- sending corporate or promotion materials (you can opt out anytime by updating us your preference);
- enrolling you into upcoming events and/or activities organized and/or held by us;
- performing internal statistical and analysis exercise;
- processing and responding to any complaints made by you;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to enable you to make purchases or orders at our website;
- processing your orders;
- to resolve disputes and respond to requests or complaints;
- to collect fees or charges;
- for processing of payments and receipts;
- processing refunds;
- sending you, our supplier, merchant and/or agent promotional details & offers (by e-mail, telephone, voice call, text and SMS) to improve our services and for training purposes;
- to understand customers’ needs and offering products and services to meet those needs;
- for delivery of communication via SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, emails and other social media;
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent; and
- for all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
We also use your information to analyse, measure, and customise to improve the content, layout, and operation of our Website.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
Information collected by cookies
Our website may pass a “cookie” (a string of information that is sent by a website to reside in your computer’s hard drive and/or temporarily in your computer’s memory). The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a particular page, to retain log-in information or to remember preferences and enhance your experience on our website. We may allow third parties to set cookies through our website in order to help us manage and analyse the performance of our website. You may set your browser to decline cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to fully experience some interactive features of our website.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
When you visit this website, our company servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Websites visited before our website
- Pages visited within our website (including time spent on those pages)
- Other items and information searched for on our website, access times and dates etc.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve this website, and the services and products we provide. This information will not be used in association with any Personal Data.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
We take necessary steps to store and process your information on our computers and or servers in Malaysia and/or Singapore. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
You may also update or correct your Personal Data by the above contact.